twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Favorable Response to PodCast

I recently started up my PodCast - I have been talking about doing it for... well, a long time. But now it's finally happening. I have gotten some great responses from those who have subscribed (over 130 subscribers to date). Thanks to those of you have listened in and sent me comments. I have even gotten some good tips from some experienced PodCasters - Thanks for your help as well. If you have not headed over to itunes or to the PodOmatic site to download, listen or subscribe, you can do so off to the side of this blog by simply choosing the episode you want to listen to and listening to it with the player provided (you don't even need itunes, but it helps). Please send me or post your comments and any ideas for future episodes.

Thanks once again and I hope you enjoy!

0 comments: