twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Incredible Object Lessons Vol. 1


Need some object lessons? Object Lessons are my favorite! Well... next to the evils of Gospel Magic. The cool thing about object lessons - is that, they're everywhere! A couple of years ago, I took some of my favorite object lessons and put them together in a book to sell at conferences and lectures. It was such a hit that I wrote another and then another and finally two more on simple pyro-technique object lessons.

Here's that first book - it's called: "Incredible Object Lessons Vol. 1". It's 13 incredible object lessons that you can use to illustrate Gospel truths to children. Some are scientific in nature, others present more like gospel magic routines and still others use common items from around your home. You'll have fun presenting these lessons and the children will remember the truths taught!

It's in the store so click here and you can download it for a small fee. Don't worry, I plan to add the others as I go!

Let me know how you like the book!

0 comments: