twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Children's Ministires Manual - in the bookstore

I am really excited to announce this latest addition to the bookstore. Excited because it's a project that my wife, Jennifer and I worked on together. It's our Children's Ministries Volunteer Manual. It's the very manual that we developed and used in our own children's ministries department - and now we're making it available to you.

It's a great resource for those of you who need to develop a manual of policies, procedures and resources for your children's ministry leaders. Just take the ideas and adapt them. You can get it in the bookstore.

My beautiful wife did the layout/design and helped with the editing.

Check it out and let me know what you think!Link

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

bought it... loved it - keep it up - kids pastors like me (no experience) need this stuff. Thanks Jaime!