twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

good book - get it and love it!

I have just finished reading a great book by children's entertainer and author, Samuel Patrick Smith or Sammy Smith, as he has become known. Here is the title and the description form his website:

ON STAGE:
Have you read this one yet? You can read it in one evening at home, but the benefits to your performing may last a lifetime... Learn from tips and advice gathered from some of the greatest magicians of the last 25 years.
The book covers a bunch of stuff that those of us in large group presentation situations find ourselves in. Everything from timing to making an entrance to getting the audience to react.

You may be thinking - I don't perorm, I minister! Yep, so do I. But I want to make the most of every moment and if a kid will pay closer attention to me becasue I timed the words that I was saying to get him to sit on the edge of his seat... or I get the entire room to excitedly say the verse with me because I used an audience management technique - then, I'm making a great impact.

You can get the bood from Sammy's Website

0 comments: