twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

New Gadget - More SQFT

I am so pumped about some new developments in our church. Just today I bought a lazer-tape gadget that uses a lazer beam to measure distance. It can then add the linear distances together and figure out square footage of a room. (Or cubic footage if you care).

Why did I buy this gadget for $19.95 us at Menard's? Because we are expanding the children's ministry into some newly acquired warehouse space (We own a warehouse as a church). It will give us the ability to have a secure children's ministry wing and TRIPLE the size of our square footage. So, I have been measuring every room that we have currently to figure out what we need, what we want and what we can do. If you could triple the size of your children's area, what would you do?

0 comments: