twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

New Site & Another Book!

It's finally happend... the Jamie Doyle Ministries site is up and running again! After about a 10 month change of content to the website (if you viewed the site over the past 10 months you would've seen my attempt to promote my services as a family entertainer), children's ministry resourcing and training is once again the main focus of the site. Please check it out - I will be adding more to the free resources page in the coming days, as well as more information about booking me for your special events. A special thanks to my fabulous wife, Jennifer (that's her in the family photo), for helping with the content and the design!

This, along with the online bookstore , updating this blog and regular posts and replys on Kidology.org are just the beginings of my re-entry into children's ministries (more about that subject in a later posting).

I have also added another book to the online bookstore. "Tricky Lessons Made Easy". This is my e-book/lecture notes for using illusions to illustrate the gospel to children. It's stuff you can do and you will amaze your audience too! The other books are still there as well. So, please check it out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great books - I love your stuff. I anticipate more is coming? Be encouraged during this time.

Anonymous said...

dude! these are some great books - thanks for puting them online.