twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

The Power of The Cross - Object Lesson


A few weeks ago I submitted my version of an object lesson called: "The Power of the Cross"to Kidology.org. Here's the idea - you show a bowl of water, make it dirty, try to clean it and make it more dirty, use a cross to stir the bowl of water and it almost instantly turns clean! It's chemical and totally cool. You can get it here: http://www.lulu.com/content/2053332 It's a word.doc and it's free! Use it for your children's church or children's ministry class as you get close to the Easter season and let me know what you think of it. I am considering adding an object lesson download once in a while - maybe once or twice a month. Any topic you are looking for - I'll dig thru my stuff and see what I've got.

1 comments:

Mr. Dave said...

Thanks for sharing - I'm going to try this at our VBS.