twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

MORE Incredible Object Lessons - now in the bookstore!


Well... it's been a short while since adding something new to the bookstore... and after a few workshops on object lessons - the question arose as to whether I had these books available online? Well... I had one of them available. So I've taken the time to add the second.


I have added Vol. 2 of the Incredible Object Lessons series: MORE Incredible Object Lessons You get eight more object lessons that include elements of science, illusion, and mystery... All with items from around your home or from your church's supply closets!


Hopefully, in the coming weeks, I will add Vol. 3 EVEN MORE Incredible Object Lessons. But, until them - head to the bookstore, browse, buy and download!
...and to those of you have purchased the books in the past month - thaks for your business!

0 comments: