twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

EVEN MORE Incredible Object Lessons


I have recently come into some extra time and I realized that I had promised the 3rd Object Lessons book a few posts back. So, I went through the book, made corrections and updated it as much as possible and - well... here it is!

"EVEN MORE Incredible Object Lessons"
Yep - 12 more illustrated lessons you can use in your kids church or Sunday School. Simple props, basic content yet, powerful messages. Check it out in the bookstore!

And guess what? I am planning a 4th object lessons book. But, I am having a hard time trying to figure out a title. I've toyed with: "Oh No... Another Incredible Object Lessons Book" or "Not Again". Or perhaps: "The Fourth and Final Incredible Object Lessons Book: well maybe not fianl" .

Got any suggestions? If I use your title or idea for a title, I'll give you a free copy of any of my exsisting Object Lessons Books or you could wait until the new one comes out - Have at it!

1 comments:

Chad said...

Hello. I am sorry to bother you, but I have a question. I am looking for an old Youth Pastor of mine that I had in Orlando. His name was Carl Lindelin and he was the youth Pastor at Church in the Son in Orlando back in the early/mid 90's. I noticed you mentioned that name in a post on the internet, and was wondering if you know how i can get in touch with Carl, and if it is indeed the same Carl.

My name is Chad Cartledge. You can find me on my Myspace Ministry page. The URL is www.myspace.com/world4christ . I also can be emailed at ChadCCartledge@gmail.com

thanks my friend, and God Bless!

- Chad