twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Word Is Out...

Well word is out… This morning I made the announcement to our church, Harmony Church, that Jennifer and I are being stirred to move into fulltime children’s ministry. And that this, of course, would necessitate a move from Harmony Church to a new ministry…

…For those of you who do not know, we have been serving in a part-time capacity in this church and it has been a great experience.

You could tell that the feelings were mixed – they always are and there is no “good way” to give these kinds of announcements. But let me say that, we have been extremely blessed to work with such a great Pastor, Garth Heckman. He has been overly supportive and encouraging as we have started to seek where we are supposed to land. As a reference, he has had nothing but good to tell potential Pastors – And I know that it’s true after talking with one Pastor in particular who relayed much of what Pastor Garth told him.

It’s a bittersweet moment as we are sad to leave Harmony – But, excited to move into full-time children’s ministry once again.

I will keep you posted on the progress - please pray with us, thanks!

0 comments: