twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Gearing up for the Sunday Experience and SoDak

It's been fun teaming up with my Pastor on the on-going sermon series on the book of Acts.  The idea is that the kids and the adults are learning about the same thing.  This week we are in Acts Chapter 9 about Ananias praying for Saul - even though he doesn't really want to do it.  But because he is obedient - the church not only experiences a time of growth and peace; but, Ananias helps to usher in a convert who is the greatest influence on the spread of the gospel and the growth of the church!  So our emphasis will be on obedience.

I am also pumped about my family and I hitting the road and heading north to my "birth-State", South Dakota.  I will be there speaking at the Assemblies of God District Children's Camp.  It will be my first time speaking at a district event in this state - and man, what a honor!  Plus - I get to see some family while there.

****Special thanks to Kidology.org for featuring my post on the "Adding Flash to Your Lessons" book.

0 comments: