twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Whew! I love being a children's pastor...

Whew - lots of stuff going on since my lat post. Taking a new children's pastor position has proven to take up more time than I had anticipated - but I love being in my element. Let me say that I love being a Children's Pastor!

We are getting ready to launch a new campus in the fall - we are gearing up, recruiting, casting vision and planning, planning, planning. This is something I have never done before and I am embracing the challenge.

I get to collaborate with my Pastor about what goes on in the adult services and all the kids' services; in other-words, whatever my Pastor wants to do in the adult services, we do the same thing, or at lease go the same direction in the kids' services. So, with that said - the topic for the fall is "breaking free". We are considering a Super Heros kinda theme for the Kids' Ministries. Got some ideas - e-mail me!

I started on twitter. It's been fun to connect with great leaders from all over the world. If you're not on twitter... do it and love it! You can follow me @jamie_doyle

I had a great opportunity to be a part of one of Jim Wideman's Club teachig in which he brought together 11 other children's ministry leaders from a variety of churches and backgrounds via a conference call and let everyone ask questions and contribute to the answers. It was fun - thanks Bro. Jim! BTW Jim is offering his Club for free for ministry leaders under age 30... and for a limited time $50 for leaders over 30. Just go to jimwideman.com

I'm trying to put the finishing touches on a CD. Over the years I have arranged stuff on GarageBand for Mac to create our own background music. So the name is nailed down and soon, it will be available in my online bookstore.

Hope you're staying busy and that God is moving in your ministry!


0 comments: