twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

I Get to Lecture - Yee Haw!

I get to do one of my favorite things coming up in August. I get to lecture for the Rocky Mountain Chapter of the Fellowship of Christian Magicians.

I will be presenting my Inside Out Lecture. It features my signature Gospel Magic routines that I have developed and presented for the past... well.... lot of years!

Plus, after the lecture I will have some of my resources available for purchase.


Here are the details for those of you near the Denver area:
  • Date: Monday - August 10, 2009
  • Location: Saint Michaels and All Angels Church, 1400 South University Boulevard Denver, CO.
  • Check in time is 6:45 PM
  • Each person in attendance will receive my lecture notes on CD ROM

If you can make it... please come and let's have some fun!


0 comments: