twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

RULES OF THUMB - 3


So, I'm a fan of the Simpson's - I'm sure many of you out there are too. If you are not a fan, you probably really hate the show. I hope you don't abandon this blog because of it... I have always loved this picture. But a lot of people go into thier teaching time with very little on thier brain as to what they are really talking about.

Always be prepared by knowing your lesson ahead of time so you know exactly how to present it. Have the main points of the lesson memorized so you can make it personal. I’ve heard it said over and over: “If you don’t have something planned, the children will.” Allow yourself ample time to get to know every part of your lesson. This probably means that you should also practice

0 comments: