twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

RULES OF THUMB - 4

Be excited when you teach and instruct the boys and girls. I wouldn’t want to be a Christian if you don’t look like you want to be one. Smile! Be exuberant and bold to proclaim God’s Word. You only get to see these children for an maybe an hour or a week. I want them to know me as the most exciting person they know who loves Jesus. I really believe that you can swing your class intensity by how your presentation is given. You need to match and go a few dgrees above where you want the kids to be, in thier intensity, when you finish teaching them. So... Suck it up, toss aside a little dignity and be a visual yourself.

I don't care what you think of Bush... this is not a political website. I just needed a "Thumbs Up" Picture.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Bush!