twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

New PodCast Episode

If you look off to the right of this post (if you are not on bloglines which by the way... if you are not on bloglines, then subscribe so you can keep track of all of your blogs) then you will see that there is a new podcast episode called "How To Be A Winner - Part 1" If you are at bloglines, then just click here and go to my podcast page. This is part one of a two part episode on some tips, tricks and ideas that could help you go to the next level.

For those who care and need to know details. This was a lecture that was recorded live at the National Children's Ministries Leadership Conference hosted by the Assemblies of God in Springfield, MO.

I hope you enjoy it - and as always, I would love your feedback.

I have some more pics of the new set that I had built for our TOYS series. I will post them when I get the chance.

0 comments: