twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

New Series in KidZone - it's gonna be fun!

This is a post form my church blog for parents:

We are starting the new series in KidZone Church this weekend called: "TOYS - everyday fun... eternal truths" The room is gonna be amazing! Kristie Kerr and her entourage of amazing decorators and set-design gurus will be unleashed upon the room formerly known as the secondary auditorium this week to adorn it with jumbo-sized replicas of classic toys.

Each week we will take a classic or famous toy and turn it into an illustrative message that will be unforgettable!

I really don't mind if you, as parents, would like to come in and see the room and stay for the service - there's no doubt that your minds will be flooded with memories of the days by-gone of yesteryear when you, as a youngins, occupied the floor of your bedrooms, frolicking about with many of the toys that you will see!

1 comments:

Sarah Gomez said...

Jamie - I am interested in knowing what you used for your TOYS series. I do not know what church you are from, so perhaps you write your own. But if it was curriculum, I would be really interested in knowing what it was.

You can reply to me on my blog:
thesarahgomez.blogspot.com

Thank you!