twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

New Series Pics - The Props!


Here are a few pictures of the props that are making up the set for our new series in Kids' Church "TOYS - everyday fun... eternal truths".

The first pic is of me and my 3 year-old daughter, Emma, atop of the giant legos. These are a few of 6 total that were built for us by a guy in our church. They are actually made of wood and the bottoms are finished as well and actually have holes that perfectly fit the knobs on the tops - these things can actually be stacked like the real thing!

The second pic is on me and the giant Rubik's Cube, a Lego on bottom and the big Paddle-Ball Paddle. Off to the right on the floor, leaning up against the sound booth, you can see the monkeys for the Barrel of Monkeys.

I'll add some more shots of the finished set later (My projection screens look like Etch-a-Sketches - the same guy made all of this stuff for us!) Can you tell that I am totally geeked about this series?

0 comments: