twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Hey! I'm Still Here!

Hey friends - yep, I'm still around. You may even see me on Kidology once in a while, adding my comments to the posts in the network forums. If you haven't joined yet - please do! Wow... Feruary of 2007 is the last time I posted anything to this blog. So, at least I'm not a year behind. But, man, a lot has happened in the last 10 months. As of Apil of 2007, I am no longer at my church - I am a Children's Pastor in transition! If you would like to dialogue with me personally about that, I am open to it. Just e-mail me at Jamie@JamieDoyle.com

This has, of course, in no way caused me to lose my passion for reaching children and training leaders. So, I have begun a new project in the midst of this transitional time - But, I will blog about that in the next post. Hope to hear from some of you!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

great to see you still around - I keep checking this blog, and never see an update - update more often man! I have been on kidology too. I will look for you there too.