twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

When You Don't Know What You're Doing!

My nugget for the night - Ministry should be an adventure... and it will be if you don't know what you're doing. 90% of everything I have ever done in Children's Ministry are things I have never done before and it has been a blast. You would agree with me in the statement that not everything that you get to do is fun, but I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Every pastor I have ever worked for has presented me with unique opportunities and challenges (perhaps in later posts I will share with you some of the humorous stories). Every parent, good or bad, has helped me learn what it means to communicate to real adults. Each time I have stood before a group of kids to teach, stretches me to be better at what I do.

What's over the next hill, around the next corner, on the other side of the field, beyond the forest, in that classroom, in the doorway to the pastor's office, on the other end of the phone, laying in the hospital bed?

0 comments: