twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

My Latest Project - Online Resources!

As I said in my last post, I would give some details about my latest project. For the past few years I have been speaking at conferences and seminars, making my resources available. I have been looking for an effective and low maintenance means by which I could make my resources available online. I really didn't have the time or the money for a storefront and packing and shipping these items out.

But I have found the answer: Down loadable books! I am starting to make my books down loadable at my own online bookstore. What does this mean? It means that you can start to have access to the resources I have written and published over the years, instantly as downloads - you can use a credit or debit card and because I don't have to publish the books, the are offered at a cheaper price!

Currently I have uploaded my book "Teaching Kids To Give Vol. 1" as the first item for just $8.00 (ususally $10 at conferences).

More will follow... My other "Teaching Kids To Give", The "Incredible Object Lessons" books, the "Adding Flash To Your Lessons" books, the "Puppet" book and my 13 week Curriculum complete with PowerPoint and take-home bulletins!

Yep, this is a shameless plug for my resources - but I really do hope to get some resources in your hands, and that you will find it a blessing.

Hit this link to my online bookstore. I will let you know when more items become available.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

just downloaded it! great stuff - i will keep checking it out. btw, for anyone who goes to the storefront, you can publish your stuff there too with your own storefront.