twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

I Might Change My Name at Kidology.org

Yesterday I said that I was thinking of changing my name (see the post from earlier). Whether people -especially kids should call me "Jamie" aka "Pastor Jamie" OR "Jamieson" (my given name) aka "Pastor Jamieson"

Well, now you can vote - I mentioned in the earlier blog posting that I should put a poll at kidology.or - at first I was kinda joking... But now, I've done it! Yeah, I'm posting the poll as something fun to read and do, but I really do want your input. Go to:
http://www.kidology.org/network/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5507&PN=1
and vote. Sorry, if you're not a member, you will only be able to see the results - if you are a member, then vote and add your two cents!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you will always be Pastor Jamie to us, but change, in the end, is good - hard, but good

Beth

Anonymous said...

Hey Beth,
Thanks for the comment! Glad to see you on the blog. Change can be good - or different - or both! This one is really all in good fun!

Pastor Jamie or Jamieson or Jamie or... I dunno!